Lehighton Infant Sleep Consultant
Infant Package: 4-12 Months
INFANT SLEEP CONSULTANT IN LEHIGHTON, PA
This package is designed to give you the tools and techniques to teach your little one healthy sleep skills while they are still in the crib. When quality sleep is a challenge for your little one, usually the whole family suffers. This package is great for addressing bedtime refusals, multiple night time wakings, early risers, short naps, and more.
- A Preliminary Evaluation: I will give you an in-depth questionnaire to be completed about your child’s sleep habits and routines prior to the consultation. Having this before your consultation helps to make the most of our time together.
- A Private, 60 Minute Consultation via Phone: We will talk about your child’s sleep needs and challenges, and I will tell you how to address bedtimes, naps, night wakings, and/or any other specific issues you have questions about.
- Fully Customized Sleep Plan: After the consultation, I will provide you with a plan of everything we discussed, including additional content customized specifically for your situation.
- Four follow-up phone calls during the first week (typically 15 minutes each): Your first call will be scheduled for the day after you start the program. We will deal with any issues you may be having and I will answer all questions that come up at this time.
- Four follow-up emails during the second week: These emails will address any lingering questions or concerns and will be answered within 24 hours of receipt.
"We are so relieved that our daughter is finally getting the sleep she needs! Her naps are longer, and she sleeps in her crib for them, rather than on us. We are so proud that our daughter can now put herself to sleep without tears, and best of all, we have some time to ourselves at the end of the night, and that’s priceless! Thank you Katie!"Jessica SpectorMom to Hazel - 11 Months