Lehighton Newborn Sleep Consultant
Prenatal + Newborn Package
NEWBORN SLEEP CONSULTANT IN LEHIGHTON, PA
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! This package is designed to guide you through the many sleep-related challenges that come along with caring for a newborn and how to teach them healthy skills from the beginning. It is much easier to start on the right path and prevent major sleep issues down the road. Being proactive about your little one’s sleep will not only give you the tools to know what to expect of them but it will also help them deal with the big new world they came into. Let’s face it, we can all deal with our emotions a little better when we get the sleep we need and babies are no different.
During the first few months, it is important to bond and get to know your child while learning their unique sleep cues. With a flexible routine, your newborn will gradually learn what to expect as it is repeated. Also, the predictability will help you adjust to life with your newest family member by cutting out some of the guesswork.
- A preliminary evaluation: I will email you an in-depth questionnaire to complete about your sleep goals and child’s sleep habits and routines prior to the consultation. Having this before your consultation helps to make the most of our time together.
- A private, 60-minute consultation via phone: We will talk about newborn sleep needs and challenges, how to establish a routine for daytime naps and nighttime sleep, sleep strategies that encourage healthy sleep habits and when to expect your baby to sleep through the night.
- A detailed Newborn Healthy Sleep Skills Guide: After the consultation, I will provide you with the guide, which will contain all the information we discussed, including additional content customized specifically for your situation.
- Two follow-up phone calls (typically 15 minutes): First call to be scheduled within 3 weeks of your baby’s arrival or within 1 week of your consultation if your newborn is over 3 weeks of age. We will discuss any issues you may be having and, as your Lehighton, PA newborn sleep consultant, I will answer all questions that come up at this time.
- Four follow-up emails: You will have 4 follow-up emails to use (until your child reaches 16 weeks) with any questions or concerns that may come up. All emails will be responded to within 48 hours, if not sooner.