Lehighton Toddler Sleep Consultant
Toddler & Older Child - 13 Months - 10 Years
TODDLER SLEEP CONSULTANT IN LEHIGHTON, PA
This package is designed to give you the tools and techniques to teach your toddler healthy sleep skills whether they are in a crib or big-kid bed.The typical sleep challenges become more complicated as your child gets older. They begin testing boundaries, dropping naps, and possibly dealing with common fears such as being afraid of the dark, monsters, or bad dreams. Don’t give up hope, it is never too late to help your little one learn independent sleep habits. This package is great for addressing bedtime refusals, multiple night time wakings, early risers, short naps, and more.
- A Preliminary Evaluation: I will give you an in-depth questionnaire to be completed about your child’s sleep habits and routines prior to the consultation. Having this before your consultation helps to make the most of our time together.
- A Private, 60 Minute Consultation via Phone: We will talk about your child’s sleep needs and challenges, and I will tell you how to address bedtimes, naps, night wakings, and/or any other specific issues you have questions about.
- Fully Customized Sleep Plan: After the consultation, I will provide you with a plan of everything we discussed, including additional content customized specifically for your situation.
- Four follow-up phone calls during the first week (typically 15 minutes each): Your first call will be scheduled for the day after you start the program. We will deal with any issues you may be having and I will answer all questions that come up at this time.
- Four follow-up emails during the second week: These emails will address any lingering questions or concerns and will be answered within 24 hours of receipt.
Thanks for everything!"